Commercial Project Training Programme
As a Commercial Project Trainee, you will have a unique opportunity to become a member of the Cadent team. Developing skills in contract management and commercial awareness, you will work alongside our colleagues, collaborating with customers, our strategic partners and the Finance function to help deliver outputs for our regulatory bodies.
If you’ve just finished your A Levels or equivalent qualifications, and you’re looking to begin a career within Commercial Projects and Contract Management, our CPT could be perfect for you!
Throughout your 2-year programme, you will be professionally and personally challenged to build the skills and experience you need to be the very best you can be.
Our Commercial Project Training Programme is now open and accepting applications. Check out our Facebook page for regular updates.
During the programme, you will complete an Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship, which will enable you to gain an understanding of the regulatory and contractual environment we operate in and the skills and behaviours to thrive, including dedicated one-to-one support from the training provider.
You’ll receive training from our expert trainers and be supported by a dedicated programme manager, business mentor and line manager. You will play a vital role in shaping the future role of gas and how we establish ourselves at the forefront of sustainable energy.
Our community of trainees provide the perfect support network; pulling from their personal experience, they’ll provide guidance and assistance and you’ll inspire each other from the very start.
Whilst studying, you’ll receive all the same benefits as other Cadent employees. This includes:
- 25 days’ holiday, plus eight statutory days and an option to buy or sell holiday days.
- A generous pension scheme, where we double match your contributions up to 6%. So, if you pay in 6% Cadent will pay in 12%, giving you an 18% contribution into your pension each month. Any payments over 6% are treated as additional voluntary contributions.
- MyChoices benefits like bike to work scheme, salary sacrifice cars and healthcare that you can pick and choose from. You could even get a better deal than you would on the high street and make tax and National Insurance savings.
- Access to occupational health services e.g. display screen equipment, physiotherapy, and an employee assistance program.
- Performance based annual bonus.