Our Apprenticeship Programme
Whatever stage you’re at in your career, as long as you have the relevant qualifications, together with plenty of enthusiasm, curiosity and bags of motivation, you’ll go far on one of our Field Force Apprenticeship Programmes.
From day one you’ll work alongside some of the brightest engineering minds and, over the next two to four years, depending which programme you choose, will gain in-depth technical knowledge and build sought-after skills. Earning while you learn, you’ll receive plenty of early responsibility and be supported to professionally develop as you journey towards achieving your Trailblazer Apprenticeship qualification. You’ll have the added opportunity of gaining a permanent position at the end of the programme too.
We're open for applications
There are three programmes to choose from, which we have vacancies available for in the following locations. To find out more and apply, click the links below.
1) Operate and Maintain
2) Repair Support
- East Anglia: Norwich, Hitchin, Bishops Stortford, Ipswich
- North London: Slough
- North West: Liverpool, Manchester, Preston, Blackpool, Burnley, Blackburn, Lancaster
- West Midlands: Stafford, Tamworth, Shrewsbury, Hereford, Worcester
- East Anglia: Norwich, Peterborough, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Bishops Stortford, Hemel Hempstead, Watford
- East Midlands: Northampton, Kettering, Sheffield, Chesterfield
- North London: Slough, Woodford, Rayleigh, Fulham, Barnet, Islington
- North West: Blackpool, Preston, Garston, Ellesmere Port, Bolton, Manchester
3) Emergency Response
- East Anglia: Chelmsford, Colchester, Kings Lynn, Wisbech, Luton
- East Midlands: Nottingham, Leicester, Sheffield, Doncaster, Derby, Northampton, Kettering
- North London: Slough, Fulham, Rayleigh, Woodford, Islington
- North West: Blackpool, Preston, Wigan, Ellesmere Port, Garston, Bootle, Crewe, Bredbury, Buxton, Macclesfield, Manchester, Morecambe, Salford
- West Midlands: Birmingham, Hereford, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Telford