Alternative providers

We are not the only company who can provide a quotation for a new gas supply or work on existing gas pipes/infrastructure. 

There are alternative companies to Cadent that can be used to either make a new connection, alter existing pipework or disconnect services, they are known as Utility Infrastructure Providers (UIP’s) and can be found on the LRQA website.