The Priority Services Register Promise
- The Priority Services Register (PSR) is free to join. It helps energy companies* like us to look after customers who have extra communication, access or safety needs. It helps us tailor our services to support households who may need extra help.
- The PSR promise is made by all participating energy companies in England, Wales and Scotland. We promise to only share details as agreed with you, about your personal situation with our trusted partners/parties** so they can tailor their services to help you.
- By sharing your details with trusted partners/parties, you’ll get extra support when you need it. For example, some customers depending upon their circumstances may be given priority if there’s a power cut. We will always follow privacy laws and your PSR information will never be used for marketing.
- Once you’ve joined, you may be contacted to make sure your details are accurate and up to date. This will make sure we can give you the best support for your needs.
- If anything about your situation changes you can tell your energy company and they’ll update your details. If you don’t want to be on the PSR anymore, just ask to be removed and they’ll do this for you.
- If you want to know more about the PSR, speak with your energy company, or you can visit their website.
* Energy companies include gas and electricity suppliers, the networks companies who transport energy to your home and meter operators.
** Partners/parties include trusted charities such as the British Red Cross, who may assist during incident situations to support companies in safeguarding you and other household members.