We are regulated by The Office of Gas and Electricity Markets (Ofgem), who set out our Guaranteed Standards of Performance. If we fail to meet any of these standards, you could be entitled to a compensation payment.
The standards cover:
- Restoring your gas supply
- Reinstatement (filling the holes after our work)
- Notification about planned works which will interrupt your gas supply
- Gas connections/alterations/disconnections
- Provision of alternative cooking/heating facilities for priority domestic customers
- Response to complaints
You can find out more in our Customer Code of Practice
Please note: We can only process compensation requests relating to one or more of these areas. If your claim does not relate to any of these, you will not be eligible for compensation.
Fill out the form below to submit your claim.