You could apply if ...
- You have a chronic or serious illness or are dependent on medical equipment including oxygen
- You have poor mobility, sight, hearing, smell, speech or language difficulties
- Draw a pension or have children aged under five
- You have mental health issues, dementia, developmental conditions such as autism or need someone to be present with you
- You have temporary life changes such as post hospital recovery
There are a number of ways that you can register.
If you are talking with one of our colleagues they can help you register by asking you some simple questions and gaining your informed consent allowing us to register you on your behalf; meaning that your PSR data can be kept and shared by gas and electricity networks, suppliers and meter operators.
Alternatively if you would rather to register yourself, the easiest way to register is by calling the company on your gas or electricity bill and asking to go on the Priority Services Register.
If you use one company for gas and electricity, or you only have electricity; you will only need to do this once.
If you pay for your gas and electricity separately to different suppliers you will need to contact both companies.
Contact details of the big six are as below: