Is your business affected by our work?
The work we do is important to keep the energy flowing and communities safe.
Whether we're responding to an unpredictable gas emergency, or carrying out essential upgrades to our pipes, we will work hard to try and keep the impact on your trade as small as possible.
However, if our work in your street has taken more than 28 days, and your business relies on customers visiting the affected premises to trade, then you may be able to claim compensation.
Certain criteria has to be met in order to make a claim.
- Our work must have taken more than 28 days to complete
- Your annual turnover must be under £1.77million (excluding VAT)
- Any loss to trade must exceed 2.5 per cent of the annual turnover of the business.
- The loss to your business must be more than £500
- Any loss must be as a direct results of our work
If you want to talk about this or would like a claim form, please call 0845 757 3202 or email: email@example.com
This call will cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.